Pancakes & Prosecco Brunch Box
Looking for a boozy brunch? Enjoy without time limits by creating your own in the comfort of your home!
WHAT'S IN THE BOX?
- Make your own pancakes (Plain Flour (1kg), Baking Powder (100g), Eggs x6)
- Delicious large packet of fresh blueberries and a zesty lemon
INGREDIENTS (FOR 4 PANCAKES)
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 teaspoon white sugar
- 2 large eggs (beaten)
- 30 grams butter (melted and cooled)
- 300 millilitres milk
- 225 grams plain flour
- butter for frying
Nb. Milk, butter, sugar and salt is not included.
OUR FAVOURITE METHOD (www.nigella.com)
- The easiest way to make these is to put all the ingredients into a blender and blitz. But if you do mix up the batter by hand in a bowl, make a well in the flour, baking powder, salt and sugar, beat in the eggs, melted butter and milk, and transfer to a jug: it's much easier to pour the batter into the pan than to spoon it.
- Heat a smooth griddle or pan on the stove.
- When you cook the pancakes, all you need to remember is that when the upper side of the pancake is blistering and bubbling it's time to cook the second side, and this needs only about 1 minute, if that.
- I get about 16 silver-dollar-sized pancakes out of this.
Want bottomless Prosecco? Add some more.